1. These wonderful hand made spoons are approximately $30 although some he makes are more expensive. Beautiful Scandinavian one of a kind designs make these a special gift. Jarrod Stone Dahl is the artist and he also creates bowls, boxes and other items. All of his hand made items are beautiful!
2. I love my invisibelt. At $22.00 they lay flat next to your body so there is no bump under your shirt. The clasp doesn't last forever but since I wear it almost every day, I've found it lasts as long as any other belt. http://www.invisibelt.com/collection.aspx?collection=original I put this in our annual Christmas game and it was a huge hit.
3. This next one seems a little odd I know but I received this as a gift after I had hurt my neck. It's very light weight so when you put your hair up in it to dry it creates no pull on your neck. For only $9.99 for two it's very economical. It can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond as well as occasionally at Target or Walmart.
4. For a luxurious bath or just next to your kitchen sink I've found a soap called Maria Evora. It's a nice change from the usual Bath and Body gift. The black sea salt and carob soaps are wonderful on your skin and they smell amazing! The look of them alone makes a lovely gift. Amazon is just one of many places that sell it for just $10.50 or 4 bars for $36.00 http://www.amazon.com/Maria-Evora-Mineral-Salt-Single/dp/B001FOFBBI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394574174&sr=8-6&keywords=maria+evora+soap
5. I've found a lot of inexpensive, vintage items on eBay. This one is for the ladies who are interested in green living but like a little elegance in their lives. Search vintage beaded purses and look through the offerings. Make sure you look at all the disclosures, most people will let you know if there are slight stains or missing beads. You can ask a question before you bid and I suggest you do so if there are not a lot of photos showing the exact condition of an item. I've bought beautiful bags like the ones shown for $10 to $30. I use mine to add romance to a night out for dinner.
I'm always trying to have a few inexpensive gifts on hand for that surprise event. Tell me about your favorite gifts for a chance to win an eBook copy of my short story, Within Reach. Click below where it says 'comments' and let me know. If you're the first to comment the link will say 'No Comments.' If others have already commented the link will indicate number of comments.
Thanks for reading!